www.datatracks.co.uk is owned by DTracks Limited
- is a Company incorporated in England and Wales.
- has experience in accounting and in XBRL technology.
- is a Vendor recognised by HMRC for providing this service.
- is owned by DataTracks Services Limited (www.datatracksglobal.com), formerly TaurusQuest Services Private Limited, a global provider of XBRL services.
- iXBRL software recognised by HMRC.
- Accountants in global locations of DataTracks Services Limited who are experts in preparation of regulatory filings (with a track record of more than 100,000 filings in US and Europe) with a deep insight into various accounting taxonomies including IFRS and UK GAAP. The process by which iXBRL documents are prepared is certified to conform to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.
DataTracks leadership team includes:
- Will Mathieson: Will is a member of the Board of Directors of DataTracks. Will was previously a senior manager with global responsibilities in the finance function of Royal/Dutch Shell. During his 23 years with Shell, Will worked in Shell's upstream exploration and production and downstream oil and chemicals businesses and had assignments in Aberdeen, London, Melbourne, Muscat and The Hague. Will is a Chartered Accountant (since 1985) and holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Stirling in Scotland.
- T R Santhanakrishnan: TRS is the CEO of DataTracks Services Limited (www.datatracksglobal.com). Prior to this TRS was Global CFO of Sutherland Global Services Inc, a large size ITES provider in Rochester, New York. Earlier TRS was CFO of Sify Limited, a major player in India's internet network space listed in Nasdaq National Market in the United States. TRS raised over $250 million in successive public and private offerings for Sify as its CFO and took the company public in the United States. Earlier TRS worked in various senior positions in Royal Dutch/Shell Oil Group. TRS is a Chartered Accountant from India.
- Alex Balfour: Alex heads London 2012’s online initiatives including communication, ecommerce, ticketing and related issues. Earlier Alex was a senior member of the team that built Guardian newspaper’s websites. Prior to that Alex was a Co-founder Chairman of Cricinfo, the most popular amongst websites covering the game of cricket worldwide. Alex played a role in various online initiatives including UK’s first general election website, first government white paper consultation website etc. He is also a non-executive director of the Pensions Advisory Service. Alex is married with two young children; is a keen competitive road and track cyclist.